ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Larry Meadors" <lmead...@apache.org>
Subject Re: To monitor used cache model size
Date Sat, 23 Sep 2006 13:48:16 GMT
With readOnly="true" and serialize="false", you are only going to
cache within the current session, and the cache will be mutable. If
you want longer cache life, make serialize="true".

Also, you may want to just use the MEMORY cache, and set the reference
type to HARD. That will keep everything in memory even after a GC.

Larry