ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Ray_Off...@waitrose.co.uk
Subject Parameterised constructors
Date Mon, 18 Sep 2006 08:13:02 GMT

Hi there!

I vaguely remember reading that parameterised constructors were being
considered for Ibatis. Is this still planned for a future release, or has
the idea been dropped?

I noticed that there was no mention of them in the documentation for the
latest beta, which is a bit of a shame (for me anyway; not sure how many
others would find them useful)

This email is confidential and may contain copyright material of the John Lewis Partnership.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately and delete all copies
of this message. (Please note that it is your responsibility to scan this message for viruses).
Email to and from the John Lewis Partnership is automatically monitored for operational and
lawful business reasons.
John Lewis plc
Registered in England 233462
Registered office  171 Victoria Street London SW1E 5NN

Websites: http://www.johnlewis.com
http://www.waitrose.com
http://www.johnlewispartnership.co.uk