ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Ray_Off...@waitrose.co.uk
Subject Re: Parameterised constructors
Date Mon, 18 Sep 2006 13:58:01 GMT
Mmm ... no that's not quite it.

I have a set of VO classes that are immutable. This means that all the data
is added at construction.

|---------+--------------------------->
|         |           "Larry Meadors" |
|         |           <lmeadors@apache|
|         |           .org>           |
|         |           Sent by:        |
|         |           larry.meadors@gm|
|         |           ail.com         |
|         |                           |
|         |                           |
|         |           18/09/2006 13:10|
|         |           Please respond  |
|         |           to user-java    |
|         |                           |
|---------+--------------------------->
  >---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |

  |        To:      user-java@ibatis.apache.org
                        |
  |        cc:      (bcc: Ray Offiah/WRSYS/MANSERV/JLP)
                        |
  |        Subject: Re: Parameterised constructors
                        |
  >---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

I am not finding docs for it at the moment, either. I think that the
ResultObjectFactoryTest unit test does what you want. Take a look, and
see - if it is, please feel free to add a page to the WIKI
(http://opensource.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/IBATIS/Home)
on how to use it.

Larry

On 9/18/06, Ray_Offiah@waitrose.co.uk <Ray_Offiah@waitrose.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi there!
>
> I vaguely remember reading that parameterised constructors were being
> considered for Ibatis. Is this still planned for a future release, or has
> the idea been dropped?
>
> I noticed that there was no mention of them in the documentation for the
> latest beta, which is a bit of a shame (for me anyway; not sure how many
> others would find them useful)

> This email is confidential and may contain copyright material of the John
Lewis Partnership. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us
immediately and delete all copies of this message. (Please note that it is
your responsibility to scan this message for viruses). Email to and from
the John Lewis Partnership is automatically monitored for operational and
lawful business reasons.