ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From proge.alli...@daimlerchrysler.com
Subject Re: Configuring JNDI and IBATIS
Date Fri, 29 Sep 2006 09:13:59 GMT
Once I had problem having driver in both "lib".
I don't konw if is also your case (was tomcat 4 and db drivers).

So, did u try using single connection in sqlmap?

We can try to isolate the problem.

Cordiali saluti/Kind Regards.

Alessandro Allievi

www.progesoftware.it
Via Mentore Maggini, 48/50
00143 Roma
Phone +39 06.5042621
Fax +39 06.5042676
mailto: aallievi@progesoftware.it

             jaume@grn.es

                                       user-java@ibatis.apache.org
                                                                        cc
             Please respond to
             user-java@ibatis.                                     Subject
                apache.org             Re: Configuring JNDI and IBATIS

Dear Alessandro,

    I do have firebird drivers (firebirdsql-full.jar) in the common/lib
directori, and also in the aplication.

Kind Regards.

proge.allievi@daimlerchrysler.com wrote:
      Jaume, are you sure do you have firebirds drivers in
      <tomcat>/common/lib?

      Cordiali saluti/Kind Regards.

      Alessandro Allievi

      www.progesoftware.it
      Via Mentore Maggini, 48/50
      00143 Roma
      Phone +39 06.5042621
      Fax +39 06.5042676
      mailto: aallievi@progesoftware.it

                   jaume@grn.es

                   29/09/2006 09.37
                                             user-java@ibatis.apache.org

      cc
                   Please respond to

                   user-java@ibatis.
      Subject
                      apache.org             Configuring JNDI and IBATIS

      We are on Tomcat version 5.5.9.
      We have IBATIS working in a simple DATASOURCE configuration, and now
      we are trying to configure our application to use JNDI and IBATIS.

      We have made this modifications in the following files:

           <Resource
           name="sg2_bbdd"
           type="javax.sql.DataSource"
           password="maste"
           driverClassName="org.firebirdsql.jdbc.FBDriver"
           maxIdle="2"
           maxWait="5000"
           validationQuery="select x_idio.idio_codi from x_idio"
           username="sysdba"
           url="jdbc:firebirdsql:192.168.2.2/3050:home/sg2/sg2JAVA.fdb"
           maxActive="5"/>
           <DefaultContext>
                 <ResourceLink
                  name="link_to_sg2_bbdd"
                  type="javax.sql.DataSource"
                  global="sg2_bbdd"/>
               </DefaultContext>       ...

       >>>web.xml >>>>>>>>
           <resource-ref>
             <res-ref-name>jdbc/link_to_sg2_bbdd</res-ref-name>
             <res-auth>Container</res-auth>
         </resource-ref>

       <transactionManager type="JDBC">
         <dataSource type="JNDI">
           <property value="java:comp/env/jdbc/link_to_sg2_bbdd"
      name="DataSource"/>
         </dataSource>
       </transactionManager>      ....

       With all this changes all we get from Tomcat logs is the following
      error message:
       "Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: No suitable driver"
         Does anyone could give us some help?

       Thanks in advance.
      [allegato "jaume.vcf" eliminato da Proge
      Allievi/Extern/FSWEN/DCServices/DCX]

                    [allegato "jaume.vcf" eliminato da Proge
       Allievi/Extern/FSWEN/DCServices/DCX] (Embedded image moved to file:
                                  pic21021.gif)