ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Crocker, Patrick" <patrick.croc...@verizon.com>
Subject RE: finding unique keys
Date Fri, 15 Sep 2006 14:51:29 GMT
What kind of database are you using?

- Patrick.

-----Original Message-----
From: Edwin Lukaweski [mailto:serjann@rogers.com]
Sent: Friday, September 15, 2006 9:47 AM
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org; lmeadors@apache.org
Subject: Re: finding unique keys

Thanks for the answer.

    I am stuck with an existing table definition, in a schema, that I
cannot
modify at this point due to being in production.

    So, this is the best method I can come up with.

    also....now you have tweaked my curiosity. In addition to the advice
am seeking, it I could alter the table definition to use some form of
auto-increment, how would I retrieve the generated value in iBatis?

    So.....I now have two questions.

thanks,
Ediwn