ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Javier Leyba" <xle...@gmail.com>
Subject Parameters to store procedure
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2006 11:03:45 GMT

I´ve a store procedure that receive two parameters: one input and one
output with the result of the operation.

I'm in nightmare trying to set up a map for this.

I don't want to create a class to pass parameters so I tried to pass
inline parameters but I really couldn´t understand how ti works with

I did:

public class GenericResult implements Serializable {
	private Integer result;

	public Integer getResult() {
		return result;

	public void setResult(Integer result) {
		this.result = result;
<procedure id="deleteNotification"
	resultClass="Notification.genericResult" parameterClass="java.util.Map">

But it don´t work. How should I do this ?

Thanks in advance

Javier Leyba
Barcelona - Spain

View raw message