ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Hycel Taylor" <hyc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unavailable DTD
Date Mon, 18 Sep 2006 22:56:01 GMT
We think we understand something better now. We are able to build now,
because the apache web site is more stable.  So, after we did the
build, we disconnected from the internet and ran some unit tests.
They worked, which proves that during runtime, IBatis is doing
validation from the jar and not from the internet.  If this is the
case, I brings us to our next question.

We use Velocity, during our build runs to create our dao's from the
sql map xml files.  What we believe may be happening, is as soon as
the Dom4J parser starts to parse a sql file, the internet is accessed
the retrieve the dtd to do validation.  We tried taking the dtd
element out, but we then get exceptions.

How can we run our ant build scripts without having IBatis access the internet?

Thanks for your continued help in this matter.