ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From soussou97 <dbousse...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Re: Ibatis and the blob
Date Mon, 18 Sep 2006 14:29:50 GMT

Hi Larry

I have realized of performance with Ibatis and JDBC for getting of BLOB, in
conclusion when the size is important, Ibatis is not adapted for this kind
of situation.
For your question : "Reading a 20M blob to create objects? This just sounds
to me like an
application from Hell"
Which solution you propose ?

Regards;