ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From soussou97 <dbousse...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Re: Analyze of a Blob
Date Sun, 17 Sep 2006 15:50:42 GMT

Hi Clinton;

Yes I have mapped directly to a byte[] with iBATIS (no problem) => I get
well and correctly the blob via Ibatis.
But My question is how analyze the byte array for extracting the data which
contains.
Yes my blob  into the database is very big (about 20 Mo) but I must from of
these data to fill of the objects.
Why use directly jbdc instead of ibatis ? Ibatis is not adapted to treat the
blob of important size (performance problem) ?
Can you give me more details.

Ragards;