ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Salman Khattak <khatta...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: underscore in java bean property
Date Thu, 14 Sep 2006 02:05:24 GMT

Thanks Daniel and Nathan.

Nathan: The mutators are  the problem as they have the same underscore
convention :(

Daniel: Since I am extending the class with the non-conventional methods, I
guess your suggestion works for now. My class will follow the java bean
convention and have setters and getters in the same  vein. Later refactoring
might be necessary.

Salman Khattak