ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Matthew Hixson <mhix...@activerain.com>
Subject Re: SQLMap validation at startup?
Date Tue, 05 Sep 2006 16:48:20 GMT
We are using Spring.  What I mean is that if I have this in a SQLMap:

<result property="decisionFlag" column="decisionFlag"/>

it would be nice to have iBatis take a look at the database and tell
me that there really is no column named decisionFlag in this business
object (the real column name is decision_flag).  Right now it only
tells me that the first time I access the object.
   -M@