ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Niels Beekman" <n.beek...@wis.nl>
Subject RE: Transactions not supported
Date Fri, 29 Sep 2006 15:08:54 GMT
Officially RDBMS's without transactions are not supported. You could however try to use type="EXTERNAL",
but I do not know if this has undesired consequences. If it has, you could resort to writing
your own iBATIS transaction manager implementation.

Niels

-----Original Message-----
From: antonio roque [mailto:aadroque@yahoo.com]
Sent: vrijdag 29 september 2006 16:56
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: Transactions not supported

Hi, I´m using a database that is set by the "admin"
with no Transactions it´s a Informix v 7.31 .

I getting this  error "java.sql.SQLException:
Transactions not supported" ,

Can Ibatis be set no to work with transactions ?

my xml config file :

<transactionManager type="JDBC" >
<dataSource type="JNDI">
  <property name="DataSource"
value="java:comp/env/AdmImeisDS"/>
</dataSource>
</transactionManager>
<sqlMap resource="sqldef/Utilizadores.xml"/>

thanks
Roque