ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From jamesst <s.ja...@logicacmg.com>
Subject Re: AndroMDA
Date Fri, 08 Sep 2006 08:03:21 GMT
I have used ibatis on a couple of projects now and will be including the
product in my paper. The issue is that my client is very interested
in the OMG vision of MDA as they are part of OMG and have invested
heavily in developing a modeling framework as the starting position for
this. As such they have asked us to look into how this could be extended
and androMDA looks like a good fit need to do some more investigation
first as the MF already has defined stereotypes which andromda makes
heavy use of. Over the last 2 years ibatis has become an approved
product of our clients thanks to some work and i would like them to
consider this for an upcoming generic database framework because it
delivers.  I am not a huge fan of mda but my clients are. There is
always middle ground between two ends and hopefully it will be found.
Anyway thanks for the info its always good to get opinions and if this
looks possible i am sure we can contribute the code if the ibatis team
would like it.

Regards

Steve