ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Ralf Assmann <ralf.assm...@innovations.de>
Subject Re: Bad Performance Using Ibatis?
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2006 18:13:00 GMT
No, I am not batching the insert. This will not work with the
application we want to use ibatis for ... If a make the test with
batching, ibatis is also slower than jdbc-statements (prepared
statements), but not twice the time.

Therefore, autocommitting is false. The commit will be done by
sqlMap.commitTransaction(). This works, because without using this in
the test, no data are in the database table.