ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Nathan Maves" <nathan.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CRUD
Date Sat, 23 Sep 2006 23:53:13 GMT
There are a few things to consider with this request.  I would say
that 95% of the time your java properties will not match your db
column names.  You java object might also span multilple tables as
well.  I think you are asking a bit too much here.  You might want to
check out the tools section of the ibatis site.  Jeff has put in a lot
of work on Abator which is a sqlmap generator.

Nathan