ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Nathan Maves" <nathan.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: To monitor used cache model size
Date Fri, 22 Sep 2006 21:42:04 GMT
Hmm... if you really plan to keep all available values in the cache
why not just load them all into memory at startup of your app.  In
your case you are using an LRU cache which is designed for maximizing
performance for you most used objects, while limiting your footprint
in memory.

To answer your question I do not believe that you can monitor this
right now though ibatis.

Nathan