ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Nathan Maves" <nathan.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Abator Ibatis with struts example required
Date Thu, 07 Sep 2006 15:41:22 GMT
Let me make sure you know what you are asking for.

First off Abator is a sql map generation tool.  It has nothing to do
with any web framework such as struts.

If you are looking for a tutorial on how to use the sql map framework
with struts then check out a great site
http://www.learntechnology.net/ or just have a gander at the JPetStore
example.

Last of all there really should be no direct interaction of your web
framework to the iBATIS components.  The most trival and common setup
is something like this.

Web Framework -> Service Layer -> Dao Layer(which uses IBATIS)

Nathan