ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Zsolt" <zkoppanyl...@intland.com>
Subject RE: Ibatis crashing MySQL when I use DATE_FORMAT
Date Mon, 11 Sep 2006 06:00:00 GMT
Try mysql-4.1.19, it won't crash.

Zsolt

  _____

From: Clinton Begin [mailto:clinton.begin@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, September 10, 2006 4:52 PM
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: Re: Ibatis crashing MySQL when I use DATE_FORMAT

I agree with Brandon on this one....especially because it happens with
iBATIS 1.x and 2.x, which are about as different as iBATIS vs. JDBC.

I'd be very surprised if this turned out to be iBATIS.  It's most likely the
JDBC driver.  Think about it this way though:  _no_ client should be able to
crash a server.  Period.  ;-)

Cheers,
Clinton