ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jerome Gagner" <phpmon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: AndroMDA
Date Fri, 08 Sep 2006 08:56:36 GMT
While I wouldn't admit it in polite company, I have actually been
investigating this, and would be interested in seeing if I can get a
little bit of support.  In terms of throwing together a business app
as fast as possible, MDA is nice (please be gentle). It's definitely
not the tool when you want to build an efficient, robust, multi-tiered
 application. I pride myself on not being a zealot of any technology,
more of a "there's a tool for every job" kind of guy.

-Jerome