ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Clinton Begin" <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CRUD
Date Mon, 25 Sep 2006 01:54:08 GMT
Nathan has some good points, and I agree with them.

However, I'd like to implement generation of insert, update and delete for
people who do use a convention based approach to development.  If their
columns and properties do match up, this could just work.

In addition, I've already written a statistical pattern matcher (it's
actually committed code) for matching up columns that are somewhat
different, like FIRST_NAME to firstName or even fname.  It's not perfect,
but it's interesting.

Cheers,
Clinton