ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Clinton Begin" <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unavailable DTD
Date Tue, 19 Sep 2006 01:49:10 GMT
DOM4J is an absolute nightmare.  I wouldn't recommend using it for anything
ever.  I would almost go as far as to phase out anything dependent upon
it...that's how much I dislike DOM4J.

And yes, that is likely your problem.  I'm sorry I don't have an immediate
solution other than changing the DOCTYPE for your SQL Map files -- locally
host them using a file:// URL.

Cheers,
Clinton