ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Clinton Begin" <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ibatis and the blob
Date Mon, 18 Sep 2006 15:52:44 GMT
Well, to be fair Larry, there is data that is stored in databases that
cannot be broken up -- not with an RDBMS or with Prevayler or anything else.

Movies, music, images, you know...porn.  j/k ;-)

Seriously though, this is a valid requirement, it's just not something that
needs to be "mapped" with iBATIS or anything else.   It's data meant for raw
streaming to the client.

Now, if it's 20MB worth of XML, then I'd be worried.

Cheers,
Clinton