ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Clinton Begin" <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ibatis crashing MySQL when I use DATE_FORMAT
Date Sun, 10 Sep 2006 14:51:41 GMT
I agree with Brandon on this one....especially because it happens with
iBATIS 1.x and 2.x, which are about as different as iBATIS vs. JDBC.

I'd be very surprised if this turned out to be iBATIS.  It's most likely the
JDBC driver.  Think about it this way though:  _no_ client should be able to
crash a server.  Period.  ;-)

Cheers,
Clinton