ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Clinton Begin" <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AndroMDA
Date Fri, 08 Sep 2006 03:58:54 GMT
I think what Brandon is trying to say is...you probably won't find much
support for MDA around most OSS projects.  Any support for OSS projects by
AndroMDA has probably come from the MDA side, not the other way around.

IMHO, MDA is BS.  :-)  But that's just my opinion.  I understand a lot of
people are interested in it and hopefully one of those people is an iBATIS
user too.

Cheers,
Clinton