ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Chris Lamey <cla...@localmatters.com>
Subject Re: List and Axis
Date Tue, 05 Sep 2006 15:37:16 GMT
On Tue, 2006-09-05 at 09:11 +0200, Javier Leyba wrote:

> org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.ArrayDeserializer$ArrayListExtension to
> bean field 'notificationDescription', type [Ljava.lang.Object;
> - Exception:
> java.lang.ArrayStoreException

>>From the J2SE Javadoc for ArrayStoreException:

Thrown to indicate that an attempt has been made to store the wrong type
of object into an array of objects. For example, the following code
generates an ArrayStoreException:

             Object x[] = new String[3];
             x[0] = new Integer(0);

Here's the link:

http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/api/java/lang/ArrayStoreException.html

It looks to me like Axis is trying to handle a bean property as one
type, but it's actually declared as another.  You might want to ask the
Axis folks for help on this, I don't think it's an iBATIS problem.

Cheers,
Chris