ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Abator Version 1.0.0 Now Available!
Date Thu, 24 Aug 2006 23:42:20 GMT
I'm glad you like iBATIS and Abator!

Unfortunately, adding the methods to the DaoManager interface is not that
easy.  The DAO transaction classes are implemented by other transaction
managers besides iBATIS - and the correspoding methods do not exist in some
of the other implementations.

I think that the best solution is to create a seperate DAO
interface/implementation that has the batch methods you need.  Methods in
that DAO could start transactions, start batches, execute batches, and
interact with any other DAO (like Abator generated DAOs).

Jeff Butler