ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: iBATIS v2.2.0 Beta
Date Thu, 24 Aug 2006 23:19:12 GMT
I've stated this several times, but just to be clear - the iBATIS artifacts
in ibiblio were not placed there by any iBATIS committer - we don't know how
they got there.  Maybe the 2.2.0 release will get there eventually?

There is an open issue for our team to get them into ibiblio, but I wouldn't
delay any project waiting for it.  We have no time line for doing it.

Also, when/if they get into ibiblio from us, they will be under the
org/apache umbrella.

We'd love for someone to help us with this - if you're willing and able,
please add comments to the IBATIS-122 JIRA ticket.  What we need help with
is generating the Maven collateral objects (POM?) - I know how to get
everything to ibiblio once we get the collateral objects created.

Jeff Butler