ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: custom abator javaTypeResolver and eclipse
Date Thu, 24 Aug 2006 23:01:42 GMT
Classloading in Eclipse plugins is complex.

Basicly, the Abator plugin will not be able to see your custom class if you
run Abator through the menu option.  There may be something I can do about
that at some point, but I've not figured it out yet.

I think you can get this to work if you use the Eclipse ant task for Abator,
and then add your custom class to the Ant class path in the Ant launch
configuration.

I'd be interested to know your results with this.

Jeff Butler