ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Abator Version 1.0.0 Now Available!
Date Sun, 20 Aug 2006 23:42:24 GMT
Abator version 1.0.0 is now available.  This is a significant upgrade from
version 0.6.5 and includes many new features.  Noteworthy new features
include:

- Ability to generate code for Java 5 including the use of parameterized
types
- Ability to generate different types of domain models, including a flat
model if you dislike separate classes for primary keys and BLOBs
- VASTLY improved "by example" methods.  The new methods can generate
virtually any where clause, including INs and BETWEENs, and the generated
DOAs and SqlMaps are MUCH smaller.  The new example class can get large,
but most functions for the dynamic where clause are encapsulated into that
class (this support requires that you use iBATIS 2.2.0 or higher for the
nested <iterate> support)
- VASTLY improved documentation for Abator, including a complete list of new
features, is now available online here:

 http://ibatis.apache.org/docs/tools/abator/

Please read the "What's New?" section of the online docs before upgrading
- some of the default options have changed, and this could cause code to be
generated that is not completely the same as prior versions of Abator.
There are options available to generate code exactly as in prior versions if
you so desire.

See this page for download links and other information:

http://ibatis.apache.org/abator.html

Thanks for all the comments and feedback about Abator.  I've Incorporated
everything I thought was reasonable into the new release.

Jeff Butler