ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Possible to get Abator to generate the "javaType=" in the sql.xml resultmap definitions?
Date Thu, 17 Aug 2006 23:08:00 GMT
Well it's official - there's no need to fear reflection...

I have a battery of almost 600 tests I run with Abator.  I ran the tests
repeatedly with and without javaType specified and it made NO DIFFERENCE in
the time to run the tests (less than hundredths of a second on a 1 1/2
minute test run with the CPU pegged the whole time).  Running so many tests
just about caused my laptop to melt down :)

I think there's no need to specify javaType with Abator.

Jeff Butler