ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Abator Tool with Sybase
Date Thu, 17 Aug 2006 14:01:21 GMT
Hi Warren,

The problem with the underscore in the table name is probably happening
because underscore is an SQL wildcard character.  There's probably something
I can do about that problem.  I'll look into it.

I don't understand the other problem.  Are you saying that <table
tableName="FAC"/> did not find the table, but that <table tableName=".FAC"/>
did?

Jeff Butler