ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Conections Opened
Date Fri, 11 Aug 2006 15:35:05 GMT
iBATIS handles opening and closing of connections automatically - this is
one of the reasons you use a framework like iBATIS!  You only need to close
a connection if you open it explicitly (vary rare in iBATIS).

You do need to end transactions, but again only if you start transactions.
If you don't write a startTransaction method, then the transaction is
automatic and you don't need to write an endTransaction method.

So something else is strange here.

Jeff Butler