ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Selects made under the hood
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2006 20:00:43 GMT
I think you've found the only one.  If you look at the source for
com.ibatis.common.jdbc.SimpleDataSource you'll see that if the connection is
not set to autocommit, then iBATIS will issue a rollback after the ping
query.  So I don't think you'll have any problems there.

There are no other "under the hood" selects that I'm aware of.

Jeff Butler