ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Abator / oracle pb with CHAR columns
Date Thu, 03 Aug 2006 14:52:14 GMT
I'm not sure what bug you are referring to.  It looks like ETAT must be a
CHAR(10) column in your table.  In that case the fields must be blank filled
to the correct length for the equality function to work.

You could do an rpad like function in Java code before calling the Abator
generated query.  Or it might be better to define the field as VARCHAR(10)
when the table is created.

I'm not sure what else Abator could do here.

Jeff Butler