ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: daomanager doesn't rollback transaction?
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2006 03:06:29 GMT
iBATIS transactions work well for many people every day - so it is highly
likely that your code is in error.

If you want us to debug your code, you're going to have to give us more
information.  So, as Larry already asked, are you using MySQL?

And, can we see some of your code?  Expecially the code that controls the
transaction and calls other methods.  I know you've asked before about this
on the list, but you've never provided enough information for us to help
you.

Jeff Butler