ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Phantom data results??
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2006 21:18:48 GMT
iBATIS does not cache results unless you specifically ask it to do so.  And
there is no "phantom table" code in iBATIS (this did make me smile when I
read it).  Have you configured any <cacheModel> elements anywhere?  If not,
then iBATIS is not caching results.  If you have configured <cacheModels>,
then temporarily disable them to see if anything changes.

More likely this is something related to transaction configuration.  Or
maybe explicit transactions are not being committed/ended properly
somewhere.

Jeff Butler