ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Juanjo Cuadrado" <jjcuadr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JUnit and iBatis
Date Wed, 23 Aug 2006 07:17:32 GMT
my own code...

I have been looking the example JPetStore, but I don't understand it
totally.... probably, my level it isn't sufficient to understand it....

I need to do unit tests with the classes that I did with the framework of
ibatis... but I don't know where I have to start...

I need to nkow the basic of mocks... its teory.

thanks.