ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Gwyn Evans" <gwyn.ev...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IBATIS not working
Date Fri, 11 Aug 2006 16:20:32 GMT
You're not the first & you won't be the last...

Maybe iBATIS should just flag a warning when it discovers a CHAR
column, with the only way to disable the warning being via a setting
mentioned only in a section of the doc warning about the need to pad
CHAR columns... :-)

/Gwyn

--
Download Wicket 1.2.1 now! - http://wicketframework.org