ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Gwyn Evans" <gwyn.ev...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What is purpose of TypeHandler
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2006 10:31:34 GMT
Hmm, seemed anything but abstract to me.  Suggest you take another
look at the documentation, maybe searching for the string
"typeHandler".  They aren't configured as such though, at least not
via iBATIS.

I'd also second Clinton in suggesting that you consider if you do
really need them, as if you're new to iBATIS, it'd be better to get
the basics working before getting into customisation of this sort.

/Gwyn

--
Download Wicket 1.2.1 now! - http://wicketframework.org