ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Renato Silveira" <renatosilve...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Conections Opened
Date Fri, 11 Aug 2006 14:54:30 GMT
1) This is the code of my AdStandardDAO.selectAdStandards()
   public Collection<AdStandard> selectAdStandards() throws DaoException {
        return queryForList("AD_STANDARD.selectAdStandards", null);
    }

Does Ibatis open/closes the connection by it´s own?  Should I close
explicit? How do I do that?

2) The MaxNumber of connections is 20. The error ocurrs when this is
reached.

tks!