ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Renato Silveira" <renatosilve...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Conections Opened
Date Fri, 11 Aug 2006 14:22:20 GMT
1) In querys that involves transactions I use daoMgr.StartTransaction and
always daoMgr.EndTransaction. But in simple querys like above, Do I need to
daoMgr.EndTransation?

try{
            adStandardDAO = (AdStandardDAO) daoMgr.getDao(
AdStandardDAO.class);
            return adStandardDAO.selectAdStandards();
        }
        catch(DaoException e)
        {
            throw new ServiceException(e);
        }

2) have you tried playing with maxRequests in <settings>?
No, should I do this in SQL-MAP-Config ?

3) In SQL-MAP-Config I set maxActive in 10.

4) The container we are using is jetty. Do you know any problem related with
this container? For a while we can´t use JNDI. :(.

When I startup Ibatis (create a instance of DaoMgr), should it open the
InitialSize number of connections? Because it´s not creating. Only if I call
a query.

tks!