ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Sanjiv Jivan" <sanjiv.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject MSAccess support?
Date Sat, 19 Aug 2006 14:19:59 GMT
 It appears that the query timeout feature was added only in Ibatis
2.2.0which seems to have broken the MSAcess support.
http://www.nabble.com/query-timeout--tf1868564.html#a5106526

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IBATIS-22

Can Ibatis test driver support for this feature before calling it?
Additionally, in com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.execution.SqlExecutor,
can the method setStatementTimeout not explicitly call
statement.setQueryTimeout(0) if  mappedStatement.getTimeout() is null.

  private static void setStatementTimeout(MappedStatement mappedStatement,
Statement statement) throws SQLException {
    if (mappedStatement.getTimeout() != null) {
      statement.setQueryTimeout(mappedStatement.getTimeout ().intValue());
    } else {
      statement.setQueryTimeout(0); // no timeout
    }
  }

Thanks,
 Sanjiv