ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Larry Meadors" <lmead...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Exception while setting properties
Date Mon, 14 Aug 2006 15:38:02 GMT
The simplest solution is for you to make the setters for the properties on
com.project.Entity.Task not throw NPEs. ;-)

It looks like most of the places where we are setting properties are
reporting the property that causes the erros, but some are not - for
example, the CGLIB version (EnhancedPropertyAccessPlan) does not.

Feel free to submit a patch.

Larry