ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Sven.Boden" <list...@pandora.be>
Subject Re: Phantom data results??
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2006 06:20:08 GMT

In Oracle there a few things that could affect you:
1) You never see data outside of your own session which is not committed
2) The moment the query is opened determines the result you will see. I open a query, wait
for 5 minutes. In these 5 minutes someone erases all rows in my table and commits. After that
I start reading rows from my query and I still see all rows.
This last thing probably hits you.

Regards,
Sven