ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Celaya, Tina \(GE Indust, ConsInd\)" <tina.cel...@ge.com>
Subject RE: stored procedures
Date Tue, 22 Aug 2006 19:49:59 GMT
It is just a class, The only thing i have in SalesMX class is the variables and their getter
and setter methods, for example

private int anio;
private int mes;
private String transaccion;
private String documento;

 public int getAnio() {
        return anio;
    }

public int getMes() {
        return mes;
    }

public String getTransaccion() {
        return transaccion;
    }

public int getDocumento() {
        return documento;
    }

etc..

and the names of the variables match the names in "property" in the resultMap. The stored
procedure returns a table with same number of columns and names that i put in the resultMap
in "column" and te data type that return the stored prodecure match the type in the class
SalesMX, or that is why i try to do, and y want to receive a List of SalesMX object, to do
that i put this on the action

HashMap hm = new HashMap();
 hm.put("id",new Integer(id));
 List reg=d.getList("salesReportDetail",hm);

So i can deisplay the properties of each object in the list on a web page with struts, selecting
the properties i want to display, for example anio, mes, docuemnto, etc..