ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Celaya, Tina \(GE Indust, ConsInd\)" <tina.cel...@ge.com>
Subject RE: stored procedures
Date Tue, 22 Aug 2006 18:08:42 GMT
And in the action i have this

 HashMap hm = new HashMap();
 hm.put("id",new Integer(id));
 List reg=d.getList("salesReportDetail",hm);

I want to receive a List of SalesMX objects....

-----Original Message-----
From: Celaya, Tina (GE Indust, ConsInd)
Sent: Martes, 22 de Agosto de 2006 12:59 p.m.
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: RE: stored procedures

In my class SalesMX i only have Strings an floats, but first i had in SalesMX a variable declared
as int, but de stored procedure returned a String, and the error told me specifically the
name of the property than did not match on the SalesMX class and i change it, and then this
error presented, but is not telling me the property that can not be set.... so i dont know
what it is, but i think that if it was a type error it would tell me type mismatched error
or something like that....