ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Celaya, Tina \(GE Indust, ConsInd\)" <tina.cel...@ge.com>
Subject RE: jdbcType cursor
Date Tue, 22 Aug 2006 14:10:08 GMT
Hello Clinton, i downloaded the ibatis 2.2.0 on the ibatis web page, and replaced the ibatis
jars i had for the 2.2.0 and i´m trying to run mi web application and i cant past the login
page, and it was fine before i upgraded, im having this error java.sql.SQLException: [Microsoft][SQLServer
2000 Driver for JDBC]Can't start a cloned connection while in manual transaction mode. and
i search it and i found the following information on microsoft support web page:

CAUSE

This error occurs when you try to execute multiple statements against a SQL Server database
with the JDBC driver while in manual transaction mode (AutoCommit=false) and while using the
direct (SelectMethod=direct) mode. Direct mode is the default mode for the driver.

RESOLUTION

When you use manual transaction mode, you must set the SelectMethod property of the driver
to Cursor, or make sure that you use only one active statement on each connection as specified
in the "More Information" section of this article.

but i dont really know where to set this properties and why my application works with the
old jars and not with the new ones.....

can you help me?

-----Original Message-----
From: Clinton Begin [mailto:clinton.begin@gmail.com]
Sent: Domingo, 20 de Agosto de 2006 10:37 p.m.
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: Re: jdbcType cursor

Upgrade to 2.2.0 and ust "cursor" or "java.sql.ResultSet".

Clinton

On 8/18/06, Celaya, Tina (GE Indust, ConsInd) <  <mailto:tina.celaya@ge.com> tina.celaya@ge.com>
wrote:

Hello, does any one know what to put in de jdbcType in this statement
<parameter property="results" jdbcType="ORACLECURSOR" mode="OUT"/>
insted of ORACLECURSOR if i´m using microsoft sql DB?
thanks for your help