ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Carlos Cajina" <cecaj...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: iBATIS v2.2.0 Beta
Date Thu, 24 Aug 2006 14:44:58 GMT
Hi, good morning!

Regarding the iBATIS release process discussed in this thread I wonder How this release process
would affect Maven repositories (i.e. ibiblio)? I'm thinking of users who, like me, have some
sort of automated dependencies manager.

By the way, Would the naming change in this repositories? Currently one can find iBATIS under
com.ibatis, not under the apache umbrella ;^)

Regards,

    Carlos
"You don't see what you're seeing until you see it,
but when you do see it,
it lets you see many other things."
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jeff Butler
  To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
  Sent: Thursday, August 24, 2006 6:26 AM
  Subject: Re: iBATIS v2.2.0 Beta

  It is beta because it was a very large update, and we wanted some user feedback beyond our
own testing.

  So far there has been only one issue when using the JDBC/ODBC bridge driver (rarely used
I think).

  Our release process is to release new versions as beta, and after some time we will take
a vote to upgrade the release to GA.  You can read more about the process here:

  http://opensource.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/IBATIS/Release+Process

  My advice is to try version 2.2.0 unless you are using the JDBC/ODBC bridge driver.

  Jeff Butler