ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From <kiran.gu...@wipro.com>
Subject Dynamically set ORDER BY sort Column and its order
Date Tue, 29 Aug 2006 10:02:15 GMT

Hi,

I have sortable columns in data list. When ever a column is sorted, I
need to redisplay the data list sorting the selected column (toggle it
if selected again).
I want to use one query by parameterizing the sorting column and its
order (Asc or Dsc).
Please help me how to do it in iBATIS. We are using 2.1.7.

Regards,
Kiran

of this message and any attachments.

www.wipro.com