ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From <kiran.gu...@wipro.com>
Subject RE: Nested Bean in Result Map
Date Sat, 19 Aug 2006 06:26:18 GMT

Hi Larry,

We are using 2.1.7. It is not working in the way you shown. It throws
Exception.

Regards,
Kiran

-----Original Message-----
From: larry.meadors@gmail.com [mailto:larry.meadors@gmail.com] On Behalf
Of Larry Meadors
Sent: Friday, August 18, 2006 8:22 PM
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: Re: Nested Bean in Result Map

This works:

<resultMap id="PageBeanRM" class="PageBean">
 <result property="id"  column="ID" />
 <result property="name"  column="NAME" />
 <result property="detail.address1" column="ADDRESS1" />
 <result property="detail.address2" column="ADDRESS2" />
</resultMap>

Larry

On 8/18/06, kiran.gutta@wipro.com <kiran.gutta@wipro.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a bean as shown below.
>
> class PageBean{
>     int id;
>     NestedBean detail;
>     String name;
> }
>
> class NestedBean{
>     String address1;
>     String address2;
> }
>
> I have table with following columns.
> ID, NAME, ADDRESS1, ADDRESS2
>
> How to set the result map for the PageBean?
>
> Thanks & Regards,
> Kiran
>

>  The information contained in this electronic message and any
addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not
immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

>  WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient
transmitted by this email.